You love your spouse, and they love you. You’ve been married for years, and it used to be happy. But now you’re having a hard time remembering any good times. Bad tension is like a sickness. When it’s in your house nothing is fun or good.
You can’t believe this is happening to you. How did it happen? Where did your marriage skid off course? More importantly, can your relationship ever be restored?
This guide, ‘Save Your Marriage’ will sit you down and teach you how to stop the negative momentum in your relationship.
Here is just some of the marriage saving action-advice you will find inside:
- The truth about the contract of marriage.
- Little known facts you may not have considered
- Does divorce really make you happier? We’ve got the stats.
- Why divorce lawyers aren’t really on your side.
- The secret behind ‘painless divorces’ and why they don’t really exist.
- How divorce can affect your child. It may be hard to read this.
- 6 statistics that may convince you to stall any plans you have to leave your spouse.
- Why negative thinking may be the real culprit behind your failing marriage.
- How successfully married couples view their relationship.
- The power of the words, ‘For better or for worse.’
- 7 simple pleasures of marriage you may have forgotten about.
- The unspoken, unwritten 2nd contract of marriage that successful couples abide by.
- The secret to a successful marriage through partnership.
- The difference between the sexes and how to use it to help (not hurt) your marriage.
- How Bill Cosby explains the sexes to the rest of us.
- 5 times during your day when the anthem ‘Don’t sweat the small stuff’ just doesn’t apply.
- A new way for looking at money and finances
- Why you’ve stopped talking and how to get the conversations flowing again (without any awkward moments).
- How to recognize turning points in your marriage and stop last chances from becoming lost chances.
- 5 fundamentals that every marriage counsellor agrees is crucial to your relationship’s happiness.
- What friendship means inside a marriage and how to find it.
- And there’s much more