Here at www.improvingyourrelationships.com we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your data and we will gladly assist you.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHT
- Right to information – you have the right to know whether your personal information is being processed, what data is being gathered and where it is obtained from.
- Right to access – you have the right to access the data that is collected by you. This includes the right to request a copy of the personal data that we may hold about you.
- Right to rectification – this means you have the right to request the correction or erasure of your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances you can request for your data to be deleted from our records.
- Right to object to processing – in certain cases,es you have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing.
DATA WE GATHER
Information You Have Provided Us With
This could include information such as your email address, billing address ss, and telephone number. This is generally information that we need to provide you with the products and services which are offered on www.improvingyourrelationships.com.
Information Collected Automatically
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We use Personal Data to provide you with goods and services on www.improvingyourrelationships.com. This includes for example registering your customer account, providing you with other products and services which we think may interest you, providing you with promotional communications at your request as well as notifying you of any changes to the products and services that we offer.
We process your personal data for the following reasons
· To identify you.
· To provide you with a product or service.
· To communicate with you or send you invoices.
On the grounds of legitimate business interest, we may also process your personal data for the following purposes:
· To administer and analyse our client base to improve the quality and variety of the goods and services that we offer.
· To conduct questionnaires regarding customer satisfaction.
WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH
We do not share your personal data with anyone outside of our organisation. Personal data about you may in some cases be shared with some of our trusted partners that provide goods and services on our behalf.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do everything we can to try and keep your personal data safe. We monitor our systems for potential attacks and use industry-standard encryption software wherever it is required.
Even though we do everything we can to protect your information, we can not 100% guarantee the security of any information that is processed over the Internet. However, we will always notify affected parties if there is a data breach and will do everything that we can to prevent such breaches from happening in the first place.
We do not knowingly collect personal data for anyone under the age of 18 as children are not a part of the customer base of www.improvingyourrelationships.com.
GET IN TOUCH